CANPA Members include:
- Member Associations: National organizations of psychologists, or where applicable a federation or coalition of associations of psychologists in the country/territory in the Caribbean that exist to promote psychology and the professional status of psychology in their country or territory (one per country/territory). Each Member Association will select 1 or more delegates to the CANPA General Assembly
- Unaffiliated Regional Members: Individual psychologists who reside in Caribbean countries where there is not an association, or who are resident abroad in the Caribbean Diaspora. Unaffiliated Regional Members will elect 1 or more delegates to the CANPA General Assembly
CANPA Affiliates include:
- National associations or associations that draw their members from more than one country/territory, and which are active in the field of psychology may be appointed as affiliates by the CANPA General Assembly. Those organizations that are active across the Caribbean may be appointed as Caribbean Affiliates.
APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP IN CANPA
- NATIONAL MEMBER ASSOCIATION application
- Unaffiliated Regional Member (individual) - see the request for an Expression of Interest